News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gibsonburg, OH June 22-23

Started by posterboy, June 25, 2013, 04:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Another awesome weekend !

It was HOT ....did I say HOT ! yes I did but our determined group just asked for more where others may have melted !

Congrats to Steve on his 215 ! Huzzah Despite not having his proper prescription he "managed" with a back pair that were way old. Improvise, Adapt and Overcome at it's finest.

Also belated congrats to "Nail it" she was on her third day of appleseed and produced a 211. She was almost a math casualty due to the heat but I re scored the target yesterday and she qualified yay!

see you all in August !

pb

Cadence

Congratulations to Steve and "Nail It". As one of the hot, math-challenged instructors both deserve credit for enduring the sweltering afternoon AQT grind and especially to "Nail It" for putting in the extra AQT effort and persisting. There is an orange hat in your future. Steve - Thanks for the opportunity to shoot an actual BAR. Another item crossed off the bucket list.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams