News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rice Lake, WI June 22-23, 2013

Started by Taylor, June 24, 2013, 09:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Two outstanding young men were undeterred by the angry clouds that hung over the Rice Lake Rod & Gun Club most of this past weekend and dedicated themselves to joining the ranks of Wisconsin's Riflemen.

It is my pleasure to report that their Rifleman's persistence was rewarded with success early Sunday afternoon after two days of steady improvement. Congratulations to Cole for a 215 and a 216. Congratulations to Austin on an initial 211 followed up with a 222. Thank you both for making this a memorable, 100% Riflemen Appleseed.

Thank you boscohurn for your dedication this weekend which played no small part in Cole's and Austin's success.

Thanks to our hosts, the Rice Lake Rod & Gun Club.

Pictures follow.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

martin

Nice job guys!!!Congrats to Rice Lake's newest riflemen. O0 O0
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Taylor

More pictures.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Last of the pictures.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Cole123K

Hey taylor and martin, this is cole from the rice lake Appleseed. Theres a bunch of useful information here and you got some handsome fellas in those pictures! Taylor you mentioned something about a long distance shoot in a few weeks, can you please send me some more information about that, thanks
"Stupid is as stupid does"

-Forrest Gump

"Any one who thinks he can be happy
and prosperous by letting
the Government take care of him,
better take a closer look at the American Indian."

- Henry Ford

Since I own a FAL G1, only one of my dead hands will be cold...

Taylor

Quote from: Cole123K on June 27, 2013, 12:16:05 AM
Hey taylor and martin, this is cole from the rice lake Appleseed. Theres a bunch of useful information here and you got some handsome fellas in those pictures! Taylor you mentioned something about a long distance shoot in a few weeks, can you please send me some more information about that, thanks

Welcome to the forum Cole. O0

We will be shooting full distance AQTs at the Gordon and Spooner events in July. Links to the info pages are below:

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=140

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=127

If you want to stay at our place Saturday night so you don't have to go all the way back to Rice Lake (we are ~20 miles from each) we have room for you.

Let me know if you need anything else.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

boscohurn

In addition to persistence, persistance?...stick-to-it-iveness.  This is "spelling optional", true?  Anyway...

In some dictionary, somewhere, there is the phrase "teachable attitude".  Next to that phrase is a picture of these two.

Great job guys !!

And that Double Bonus we got for 100 % Riflemen?  Already spent.

Cory Mathis

Nice work gents.  Congrats!!!!

Casper