News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Myakka June 22-23

Started by alkeford, June 24, 2013, 10:23:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alkeford

What an AWESOME weekend ^:)^. The students and instructors both made this weekend flawless for a new Shoot Boss I couldn't ask for more. Sat. we hit the ground running Keith and Rich both showed up with a teachable attitude. the morning redcoat revealed that some improvement was in order. They took to the instruction like men on a mission. By the end of Sat. they were scoring the 400 yard and Bucketshot of there redcoats. AQT scores of 178 for Keith and a 164 for Rich ( well done gentlemen ).

Sun. morning brought 3 more shooters to the line along with Keith and Rich. These men made us Instructors look very good. Its not hard when you have folks willing too learn. Mike came up from unqualified to marksmen then sharp shooter, you are on your way sir. Chris laid down an impressive 204, Riding the Bubble. Gregg showed he knows very well what he is about with a Rifleman score of 213 HUZZZAAAAHHHHHHH !  My Instructors ran this event flawlessly I couldn't have ask for a better cadre. Stoneknives, Bigcountry and Sly223 set the bar very high thank you Sirs :bow:

I almost forgot, Watch out for Snakes ! when heading down the Know Distance range lol
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

alkeford

pics
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

malabar

Sounds like a party to me.

Need to make my way over there for one of your shoots. Anywhere to pitch a tent?

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Sly223

Always most often an open bed for instructor! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

PHenry

Congrats to Greg as well as the rest of the shooters.

And, congratulations to Florida's newest shoot boss - Alkeford. Huzaaaah!

O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

malabar

HUZZAAHH!
HUZZAAHH!
HUZZAAHH!
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Sly223

Gregg,Gregg,our Rifleman congratulations!
And Alkefordgreat event Sir,much fun was had by all!
This event was quaint intimate and prosperous for the program and its cause another stone tossed into a body of water.
Why do we do what we do is a lot easier to do and explain, than why our forefathers did what they did.
They sacrificed all that they had, all that they were, they shed their blood,laid down their lives and their sacred Honor,never even knowing if or how it would all work out!
I am very proud that we did something to exercise our freedoms and liberties that no other on earth has the privilege!
Thanks to God and all those beneath him that had anything to do with the fun times we had! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

stoneknives

HUZZAAHH! ALKEFORD!!!! HUZZAAHH! HUZZAAHH!     

He has truly earned his HAT.
It is worth the price of admission to the "seed" just to watch how he flogs  ~~:) us poor misbegotten IIT's :bow: to give the absolute highest quality instruction to the students.  O0

A Great event this weekend, sir. I had a blast.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

Engineer shooting

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

alkeford

:bow: Thank you all couldn't have done with the fine Instructors backing me up and the very Teachable attitudes the shooter brought
Tomet Nosce

YankeeRebel77

Alway enjoy Myakka, always by the numbers and always fun! Thanks for the History and Instruction. I LOVE KNOWN DISTANCE!!!!! Sly can always work me up when he tells the story of  those brave men and women fighting the odds for Freedom. God Bless Appleseed!

Sly223

God Bless you and us all! @)
Were back this weekend with the bigger the better and the infamous INFERNOSEED! ..:..
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!