News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Elverson, PA June 8-9, 2013

Started by GEmanuel, June 17, 2013, 10:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEmanuel

The weather forecast for Saturday was rain and thunder storms in the morning and turned out to be, happily, wrong. We had a really great spring day for our eight shooters. The learning was steady all day Saturday with everyone qualifying on the PM Redcoat. I am glad you all enjoyed the History and as I said at the event I hope you will use it as a jumping off point to do your own study in the future.
Sunday had five shooters return and after taking turns with a modified sight carding using the laser rifle at the full 25 meters everyone approached the balance of the day with much more confidence in their ability to attain and maintain NPOA. Nice job to each of you.
The afternoon AQT grind produced a new Rifleman in the person of Duy. As soon as we get a forum name for him we will report to Instructor Promotions that he has accepted an orange hat. Thanks Duy for stepping up.
Sunday PM saw everyone once again qualify on the Red Coat. Squirt I am sorry you didn't clean it; I know you wanted to very badly. I have never seen a more intense dedicated sniper than you.
I hope the rest of you will return again, we really enjoyed hosting you at NCCSC.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine