News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lake Village, IN, June 8-9, 2013

Started by Rimshot, June 11, 2013, 02:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rimshot

A small shoot but a good one.  I only had time for a couple of pics but I'll get them in here today.

Ed and Matt, glad you could join us for Saturday.  I hope you both make it to another event soon!

Harley, your last target was outstanding.  Work on getting your cheek weld and sight alignment squared away on your rifle and you'll be a Rifleman in no time.

Charlene, you are an inspiration.  To start where you were on Saturday morning and end up solidly in the Sharpshooter category earns you a big gold star from me.  Dare I hope to see you at the next Lake Village Appleseed event...?

Of course our hosts, Ed and Theresa, deserve kudos for donating their land, time, and effort once again to bring Appleseed events into the Northwestern corner of the state.

"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ