News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gardenerville Nv. June 7/8 2013 AAR

Started by asminuteman, June 11, 2013, 06:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asminuteman

Place holder.............

If your ahead of me....go ahead and get started
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

220ackley

Hey Ken, I just want to say thank you again!! Zach and I had a great time. Zach has been  practicing his NPOA a lot since we have been home. He is very determined to earn his Rifleman's patch when next we attend. Ian, Yoter, Liz, Biscuit (Zach's nemesis ) There was another lady who's name escapes me and you ran a great clinic. We are so looking forward to the next.

Thanks again,
                                                          Jeff.

BouncingLizard

Hey 22ackley! Glad to hear you had fun with us out there and glad to hear you'll be coming back! It's always nice to get feedback on a seed from the people who went out there.  ;) Btw, I believe the lovely lady whose name escapes you was Mrs. Yodar. Strange one she is, loving to shoot in the rain.  :):---
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste -SQUIRREL!!

220ackley

Yes Bouncinglizard I Am 100% sure that was the lady I was missing.. Oddly enough her name still escapes me.

AmareFugere

Name is LeAnne, go by Amare Fugere (latin for love to fly) on the forum and facebook.  Got called Mrs. Yodar at the last Gardnerville, so that was what I put on my hat on Sunday.  Glad to hear you had fun.  I can't think of anything better than having Zach get a patch at the next Appleseed!!   ;D  :---

asminuteman

I haven't forgotten you lot!

unlike you, it takes an extra day JUST to drive home........

I shall have 2 shillings to offer soon...........stay tuned.......

that is all

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

asminuteman

Jeff you and your son Zach were a joy to work with........
keep the push-ups coming......you and I together will break him of "BAD" habits......

Just a reminder Zach......"of procedure"...."checklist"...."an order"....
think back to this morning....which articule of clothing did you put on first?
just because you CAN change the order doesn't mean you should!

Jeff AND Zach are welcome on my line anytime