News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clermont, Florida June 8-9

Started by Engineer shooting, June 10, 2013, 06:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

Conditions on the range before it rained!

Gore Tech boots don't do much when the puddles wash over top the boots, but our small band of Appleseeders IAO and much progress was made by all the shooters.

Thanks to Ray a history teacher and past Boston area resident he made sure my history was spot on. West made great progress and is sure to be a rifleman soon. Congratulations to Jaime his wife gave him an Appleseed shoot as a graduation present from school; I like his wife's attitude need her to shoot also!
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Tomblin

Looks alot like the range did again on Saturday  AND  Sunday after it rained alot Saturday!!  Sure are glad your committed to appleseed!!

Lucky  Lori

Engineer shooting

On the fly gunsmithing service

If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Tomblin

A small but determined minority, soon to be a tired irate minority...Notice the water level...

Can't thank 9MM4545 enough for loaning his canopies...

Good thing these folks were hardy & enjoyed history as much if not more than the shooting...

Range was already pretty wet from TS Andrea, and then the rain started again...

They call it "Greenswamp" for a reason...

At least we had the high ground for the firing line...

Long boats would have been nice to make it to the target line though...

It rained a little while we were here...

Every target line needs a good moat for protection...