News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cabela's : Hazelwood, MO

Started by duckcreek51, June 09, 2013, 11:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duckcreek51

I would like to give a special thank you to Cabela's and their staff.  All of their help was greatly appreciated.  Mutti, great job!  I enjoyed working with Mutti, goosegun, navnuke, survival doc, riflesnreines, pete!, KD Cat, and Bbag.  KD Cat, riflesnreines, and goosegun were all an inspiration to me so I say another great job to Mutti and navnuke.  You are great role models for the youth today.  I will say I was proud of Cody; he did a great job.  I learn something new at every AS event that I attend.  I am looking forward to seeing you all at Sparta shoot.  Riflesnreines I will bring the deer sausage   O0 as long as KD Cat brings the water.  :)
"As for this damned old fox, the Devil himself could not catch him."

imadentist

I told a ST. Gen LEO to look you up for Appleseed.  I do not want to put his name out but I will give it to you at Sparta.  He would make a fine instructor...we just have to get him to his first AS and I think we will be GTG.

Thanks for stepping up at Cabela's, you folks did a wonderful job!