News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lafayette/Westfield, IN May 25th Private Event

Started by Brown, May 29, 2013, 09:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brown

11 GREAT Americans came out to learn their history and heritage at the private range in Westfield IN. THe best part is more than 50% of them were our younger generation!.
The day started with threats of rain but it held off until everyone was exhausted and ready to head for home. We had an active day learning all of the shooting positions and just enough of break times to learn about Apr19th to keep everyone rested.

The enire group was made up of families. Mother and her kids, brother and sister,and a pair of brothers. We feel very blessed to have shared our time with them.

While we did not make any Rifleman for the weekend we did see great improvements in those who had been to an Appleseed before and the ones who had not eagerly learned the lessons.

We want to thank Jared Harrington  for his hospitality for hosting this event which was the 3rd event for our church group.

Lessons get started

Garret, Kendra, and Joshua get ready for another SOF under the watchful eye of AuntiBellum

John, David, and Marcus Sling up

Garrett and Megan check their targets

How did we do Snapp's?

The Crocketts are all smiles

What a great group of young Americans!!
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

DFCrockett

Had a great day on the range thanks to Phil, Marty, and Amy!  Great instructors!  Thanks for such a great program.  My wife and kids loved it.   :)