News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ramseur, NC May 25-27

Started by adamsod, May 26, 2013, 10:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamsod

Another great weekend in Ramseur North Carolina, could not have asked for a better Appleseed. We had 16 people come out to spend their Memorial Day weekend with us learning about Heritage and Marksmanship.  Thank you to all who came out, not only did everyone have a great attitude, but everyone was persistent as well. 
Congratulations to our new Rifleman (and Riflewoman), Kolt, James, Chuck, and Denise. 
Chuck and Denise, I have those hats ready to go for you :-)
Those of you who have not shot the score yet... a Rifleman persists, so dry fire (it's free, just be sure there is no ammo around) by the numbers and comeback out to see us... I think you will be surprised by the results.

A big thanks to my fellow instructors who gave up all or part of their holiday weekend to help out.
Hope to see you all on the firing line again in the near future, and bring some friends!

I will be adding some pictures shortly.
Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free

hawkeye

Tomorrow will be a beautiful day in Ramsuer , we have steel and pop-ups set up out to 500 yards .
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

adamsod

some pictures
Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free