News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oklahoma SB visiting Colorado from 5/25 to 6/1

Started by henschman, May 22, 2013, 03:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henschman

Howdy,

I am a State Coordinator and Shoot Boss from Oklahoma, and I will be visiting CO from May 25 to June 1.  I won't be able to come to any of your shoots that are taking place in that time period, but I'd love to meet some of my fellow Riflemen for drinks or some food or whatnot.  If you have suggestions for things to do/see while I'm there, I would love to hear them as well. 

Also, if anyone needs AR-15 Pmags, I am bringing a bunch to sell while I'm up there, at my cost ($15 a piece).  They are new in wrap.

Looking forward to it!

henschman
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819