News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manheim Pa May18-19th 2013

Started by Roverace, May 21, 2013, 06:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roverace

It was A great time, had by all, At the Manheim Project Appleseed shoot.

We saw awsome improvment by all. We had one new rifleman Greg with a 212

great job. Mike was knocking on it's door. one more shoot should do it.

Massimo keep practicing, your going to give your dad some stiff competition.

We had a group of 5 AR shooters down at one end making all kinds of racket,
With improvement throughout the day .Andy, I thought you were going to hand me a rifleman score.

Mark, It was great meeting you, I am looking forward to meeting more of the family next time

Thanks to you all ,I will see you on the trail

Photo's to come

Roverace

apc

Hey guys, I had a great time on Saturday. It was great to shoot and learn with a good group. Gary, I'll get the patch someday, I'm not in a rush.

Andy

mal

Photos are here!  Though not many.

It was great seeing all the familiar faces; Gary's better half Donna, & his youngins Noah & Cody, Mike, Andy.
And welcome goes out to the new faces; Mark, Massimo.  Hope to see you back again real soon.

Pics!  First, a passel of firing line shots.
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

PA's newest Rifleman & Instructor in Training, Jersey Devil.
Congrats Greg & thanks for stepping up!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

Manheim's own RoverAce accepting the Green Hat.  Congrats Gary! 
You've been my right hand for over a year.  Thank you.

Wait... that didn't come out right.
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

troop2dad

I want to thank Gary, Mal and Dave for a great time. Congratulations to Greg on rifleman.
I learned a ton and can't wait for the next time out. You gave me plenty to work on. Thank you to all three for the time you volunteer to teach history and marksmanship.