News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tulare, CA May 18-19, 2013 AAR

Started by Garand56, May 20, 2013, 11:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garand56

This was the first event at what proved to be a very nice facility. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and provide anything that was needed. Cal 7.62 had to leave before the event started due to a family emergency, but we were able to make everything work. Noah returned for his sixth AS, and his perseverence paid off because he shot Rifleman twice and finished Sunday with a high score of 217. Wade-one of the range staff members-made steady progrees both days and eneded up with a Rifleman patch as well with a 216. Well done all!

We are looking forward to the next event, and with some extra work on promotions we hope to fill the line at this great facility. Thanks to Towed Jumper and Tony Stark for helping out, and we hope to see everyone back next time for a much larger turnout.

G56 OUT.

We're surrounded...that simplfies the problem.

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!"
-Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

TowedJumper

Here are Noah and Wade!  Got to love the patience of these guys, they kept working on their form time and again.
"American parachutists -- devils in baggy pants -- are less than 100 meters from my outpost line. I can't sleep at night; they pop up from nowhere and we never know when or how they will strike next. Seems like the black-hearted devils are everywhere."  -- Entry from a German Officer's diary captured during the battle of Anzio

Jump footage (generic youtube, not mine) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DZPIGhL3bY&feature=related