News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ammo Donation etc.

Started by The Old Guide, May 15, 2013, 02:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Guide

I had a guy e-mail me last night. He wants to DONATE a 550 round bulk box of .22 ammo to a "deserving Appleseed student". He's in love with the program from what I said on my radio program. I don't even know this guy. He wants to meet me in person to hand the box of ammo to me in Bangor.

We are growing. We just got confirmation from Monmouth for shoots on June 29-30 and August 24-25. We're working on a date for Freeman Township and we have a good contact at a club in Brooks where they have 50, 100, 200 and 300 yard ranges. We may have a shoot at Capitol City in Augusta.

Maine is on the move. We may have shoots in October and December at Columbia. This is a lot of shoots. Know what this means? We need IITs to sign up for these shoots! Most ranges allow primitive camping at the range for Appleseed instructors.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13

TOMINCT

Roger has said the magic words "we need IITs to sign up." In the past I typically held off signing on as SB as so many have said they want to go to Maine for a shoot. Well, here's your chance! >:D

Maine is a BIG state, covers the equivalent of the rest of the northeast minus RI. It has more than a a few places of Rev War historical interest and is quite the place if you like the outdoors. And the ocean. And the shopping. And Acadia National Park. And the lobster. My mistake, lobstah! O0

So if your up for a great place to vacation and work an AS, come on up. You won't be disappointed.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13