News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Shotgun Shoot Fundraiser in Bedford! May 18th: 1-4pm

Started by techres, May 09, 2013, 06:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Holy Cow! There's gonna be a Bedford Shotgun Shoot Fundraiser for Appleseed! All proceeds going to Appleseed National Program:

Hope to see everyone there. 

O0
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

JV

i have to work that weekend as everyone else has to be off for weddings and family stuffs, if it was on that sunday i would have been 100%
Quote from: ATM on August 14, 2012, 11:37:57 AM
It does not take a majority of cats to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men and breaking stuff in their houses.

Brown

nobody else interested in tryin their luck with the scattergun? Come on folks it should be a heck of a good time with Chilidog at the controls of the Pidgeon slingin O0
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

Danno

Mudcat

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Pain Killer

Sounds like a good time, but if you can't go, there is still a way to help out with the fundraiser. Go to www.Libertyseed.org and click on Membership and this will direct you to a link to join the RWVA or donate to the RWVA.

Long Live the Republic!

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

techres

Thanks to all who could come.  We raised a good amount for Appleseed and had a good time doing it!

http://youtu.be/uaz6rVjUj5g

Brown

you just HAD to end that video with Huff making his shot :slap:It's not like we will ever hear the end of that and now there is video proof of it? :'(
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

techres

Rayne

QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.