News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Saugerties, NY - April 27 & 28, 2013

Started by Another D.O.M., April 29, 2013, 10:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

For our first public Appleseed event at Saugerties Fish & Fame Club we had a great turnout and a perfect weekend for outdoor recreation.

I'd like to start by thanking the host club for allowing us to use their facilities for the weekend, and also for the welcome hot dogs, burgers and salad which was available for lunch on both days.

There was a great mix of students on the line for both days and skills improved steadily throughout the weekend.

There were two shooters who scored rifleman on Sunday's AQTs.  Fabio shot a 217, then followed it with a 222.  Michael shot a 210 just before the end of the day on Sunday and was christened with the ceremonial North Bridge Water.

We also had two Junior Patriots, Ryan & Kayla, who persevered through the weekend and showed definite improvement on Sunday afternoon.

Thanks to my fellow instructors, Grumpy1 and longrange, for helping to make this a productive and memorable weekend for all who attended.

Fabio & Andrea took photos, which I'll add as tey become available.

Thank you to all for a fantastic weekend!
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Another D.O.M.

"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Grumpy1

What an AWESOME weekend for Appleseed!

Thank You to The Saugerties Fish and Game Club, for hosting a public Appleseed event. And also a big Thank You to Fabio and Katie for excellent lunches and refreshments both days.

Thank You, to my fellow instructors madMark and longrange, and especially our Shoot Boss, Another D.O.M

Thank You; Andrea for the pictures!

I would also to thank our students who persisted an overcame equiptment problems and also ammo problems, without YOU, weekends like this would not be possible.

We saw groups consistantly shrink, and smiles consistantly grow. Many new friends were made!

Great Shooting by All!
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

R1SGx2

Great photo's grat work by all...
Looks a little dryer then Rotterdam,,,,,
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."