News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Como, MS April 27-28 2013

Started by dart67eb, April 28, 2013, 10:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart67eb

Well, we kinda had Como weather this weekend.  Saturday started cloudy and the rained but cleared up and Sunday was wonderful.  We saw eighteen students come out on Saturday to learn about rifle marksmanship and the events of the most important day in American history.  Hornet41 did his usual great job on the strikes (he was there, ya know) and we even got in an AQT.  Sunday saw two Riflemen born (Mike and Neil), with Neil getting some water for his 210!  Rhonda took a blue hat and will get an orange soon, I'm sure.  Ryan, Dante and Bejamin earned their William Diamond patch.  Congrats to JeffCA for making it to IIT3.  Also many thanks to hornet41, mudtrunks and halcyon for keeping me straight.  I think the most fun was had, though, trying to turn back the British fleet and then taking down their scandalous pirate allies.  And now for pics!
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

mlong

Thanks again to all the instructors for taking the time.We had a great time as always this was our 4th shoot and Hunter gets better every time Saturday aqt was 105 Sunday was 132 to 154 he doing great but too hard on himself he is already talking about coming in June hope I can talk him out of that one its going to be hot and no ac on the range. He had great time shooting battle ship and the pirate.

dart67eb

There's always Little Rock in the beginning of June!  A/C classroom and a great facility.  http://www.darc1.com/  We hope to see him!  He'll get there.

Quote from: mlong on April 28, 2013, 11:15:12 PM
Thanks again to all the instructors for taking the time.We had a great time as always this was our 4th shoot and Hunter gets better every time Saturday aqt was 105 Sunday was 132 to 154 he doing great but too hard on himself he is already talking about coming in June hope I can talk him out of that one its going to be hot and no ac on the range. He had great time shooting battle ship and the pirate.

Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Outdoorfury

Thanks instructors and staff for helping me reach the rifleman status. I sincerely improved a great deal this past weekend and I look forward to coming to a future event. This was one of the best events I have attended and some great training. I also appreciate your assisting Dante as he had never shot before. For a first timer he is a heck of a good shot!

Again thanks to the fantastic staff.

Pleasure to meet all participants!

quartz

Benjamin and I had a great time. Lots of history and learning about shooting. Thanks to all the "bosses", instructors, and IIT's. We really appreciate all that you do and hope to see you again soon--probably not in June (unless I can convince my daughter that's what she really wants to do for her birthday).