News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clermont Fl. 20/21 April 2013 Greenswamp Sports Club

Started by stoneknives, April 24, 2013, 10:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

CLERMONT 20/21 April
I had a great weekend with a group of real Americans who were eager to learn History and Marksmanship.

By the end Sunday I believe everyone on the line were shooting above the 125 level. Our young adult shooters, Sam and Katy, will be earning a Rifleman's Patch at their next 'Seed if they keep up the good work. (hint: perfect, dry fire practice at home)

The Greenswamp Sports Club are true Appleseed supporters, is a nice place for the family to shoot and they are building a great facility.

Thanks to all of you who came this weekend. 100% turn out both days even though the weatherman said rain for the whole weekend, no quitters in this crew of patriots.

Saturday Pic Follow (Sunday in next message)
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

stoneknives

Clermont Fl.     21 April 2013   Sunday Pic

I'll have more photo posted on the Florida Appleseed Facebook site.

Thanks again for supporting Appleseed

"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

dayid

Glad to see a good turnout at Clermont! That little nest right outside of Orlando is a gem of a range if we can take advantage of it. Wow! The barn is gone (well, almost, still looks like it's rubble)!