News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manheim PA April 20-21st

Started by Roverace, April 22, 2013, 10:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roverace

We had a total of 22 eager shooters on the line this weekend, with perfect shooting weather.

We had one new Rifleman on Sunday.  Congrats to Norm with a 213, great job!

He also was the only one to clean his redcoat and received his first Pennsylvania Rifleman's Patch.

Greg with a 206 and Kirby with a 207 were knocking on the Rifleman's door, one more trip to Appleseed should do it.

We had three novice lady shooters on the line that showed great improvement throughout the weekend.   Irene, Celeste and Julie were certainty veteran shooters by the end of the day Sunday.

I would like to thank Mal, Art, Dave, Alex, Nathan and Bob for all the much appreciated help this weekend.

I hope to see you all at another Appleseed in the near future,

Roverace

Photos to come....

P.S. Art did a great write-up on his blog link is below:
http://carteach0.blogspot.com/2013/04/appleseed-some-thoughts-on-heritage.html

mal

Nice write-up, Art.  Thank you kindly.  I'll get some pics posted tonight when i get home from work.  Stay tuned!
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

richwagner63

Thanks for the great weekend. My dad & I had a great time! Here are the pictures of my dad with his AQT & Redcoat.
Rich

mal

Pics!  The firing line.
~Malcontent

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
~ Thomas Jefferson

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."
~ John Adams

mal

More pics!
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

mal

Juergen posted his pics here: http://goo.gl/NkW3w

Thanks Jergs!
~Malcontent

~ Thomas Jefferson

~ John Adams

Juergs

Thanks Mal, Gary, Art, Dave, Alex, Nathan and Bob. Was great to see everyone again.
We are working on the video and will post once done. We are looking to make it a tribute to that anniversary so may take longer than I would like ;)

Mal following in your footsteps I made a mini AQT for practicing NPOA in my living room.