News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Pelham, NH - April 20-21, 2013

Started by Ninsho, April 22, 2013, 07:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninsho

The Appleseed closest to April 19th every year is always my favorite.  This was my 5th, and it was quite a unique shoot!

Saturday Claire was our only shooter, a walk on brought by our very own IN HIS TIME.  Claire did a great job and made tremendous improvement over the course of the day, going from not being on paper at all to a solid 100 yard shooter with good groups close to the other silhouettes!  To top it off I think she really gets the Appleseed message.  Hopefully we'll see her on the line again soon.

Sunday we had 5 completely different shooters... 4 out of 5 walk ons.  I wonder where all of the other 6 pre-regs were this weekend.  :wb:  Since the majority of our shooters were brand new and none of them where here Saturday we ran essentially Saturday on Sunday.  We only got in 1 AQT before we shot a 3 shot tribute volley for Sean Collier, the MIT Police officer who was tragically killed in the line of duty this past week not far from where we stood.  After this we got our centerfires zeroed quickly before heading to a late lunch.

After lunch we moved over to the 200 yard range to shoot some full size red coats!  Strongly recommended  O0

One of the nicest weekends for an Appleseed weather wise I have seen in a long time.  Its too bad more people didn't get to enjoy the weather.   :---