News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Biloxi, MS April 20 & 21

Started by Biloxi Steve, April 22, 2013, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biloxi Steve

Patriot's Day weekend in Biloxi, MS was greeted with beautiful sunny skies and 13 enthusiastic individuals wanting to learn about this great nations Heritage and test their marksmanship skills. We had several returning shooters, Ann Horton, Butch and Gail Horning and the Livingston Family. It was great to see some friends as well as the new shooters. Five of the shooters were youngsters and did very well. One of the new individuals, Matthew Nagorka, proved he knew very well what he was about by making Rifleman on his first AQT on Sunday. My hat is off to the Louisiana contingent for again making sure Biloxi was able to keep this event by providing 2 IIT's Mark Neeb and John Ford, we wouldn't have been able to make this happen without you. I would also like to say thanks to the members of the Coast rifle and Pistol Club for allowing us to hold Appleseed's and providing the range. Photos will be posted as I can get them up.
Biloxi, MS  April 20 - 21, 2013  IAAR

isleno1963

:pics: