News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Yakima, WA (Moxee) April 20/21 Patriots Weekend

Started by Kimber Custom, April 22, 2013, 02:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Wow, what a great shoot. Nice weather, terrific students and top notch staff. Heritage and Marksmanship certainly met in Yakima this weekend.

There were several shooters who asked not to be photographed. I believe I cropped you all out but if I missed one please let me know and I'll I take care of it. Apologies in advance.

Kimber Custom

Rizzin

6 new and 1 repeat Riflemen and 1 new Orange Hat....   what a FANTASTIC weekend    ^:)^    ..:..

Al, Bill, Bob, Jim, Steven (Nick), Greg, Joe(?)  Congratulations and Al thanks for taking on an Orange Hat

In spite of my best efforts to drown them with the firehose of information only 1 shooter was unable to return Sunday whereon the flogging continued (and the marksmanship got better   @)  ). We ended up with a good number who were shooting in the high 190's and 200's. Practice your transitions, finding and shifting NPOA and 6 steps (with an unloaded and SAFE rifle   &)  ) and you could very well make Riflemen your next event.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.332485620214437.1073741827.100003590059372&type=1&l=1ee12568a7  if you want to tag yourself so your friends know how much fun you had this weekend

Flipper

I thought this shoot went really well. Surprisingly we had all the shooter at the range and sighned in before 8:15 that was awesome the weather was great we had sun and clear sky and had a lot of wind. At one point the wind was so strong that it knocked over 3 of our 4 target stands over. I thought the shooters did great I bought thy moved at a very nice pace they understood what was happening and learned quickly. Also I think they really got the history and heritage part and hat was cool. Many of he shooters said they would definitely come back for another shot at the riflemen patch so great job everyone :)) 

Flipper

Rebel Scum

I would like to thank all of the Instructors  ~~:) for a great event I learned a lot,  and really enjoyed it!  I'm looking forward to the next event I can make, so that I can earn the Rifleman Patch!  :---

Again Thanks to all!  O0

Rebel (Anthony)