News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cloverdale April 20/21 Planning

Started by DaveD, April 15, 2013, 04:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveD

10 pre-reg at this time. Weather - mid-50's maybe sunny, maybe rain?

I will be setting up target line Friday afternoon around 1500 hrs.

Daughters will be serving lunch both days. Saturdays meal will be made using one of the typical RW soldiers issued ration of flour, salt pork, and potatoes plus whatever they could find!  Meals are $8

Will PM COF Wed.  Let me know areas you would like to cover, History etc.  May do a low round count COF depending on student inputs Sat AM.  Instructor show time 0730.

DaveD   Shoot Boss
Eddie     Instructor
Philagothon  IIT2

Looking forward to this weekend!

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

DaveD

I'm picking up instructors and shooters from the flooded Atlanta Shoot.  Still have room for 5 shooters!
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson