News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Fredericksburg, TX March 23-24, 2013

Started by dragit, March 26, 2013, 11:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragit

Placeholder for others until I have time to add my 2 cents.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Two Wolves

Sorry for the delay with this post. My computer crashed which resulted in a new hard drive.  :wb:

On Saturday we got sunburned and on Sunday we got wind burned. But that didn't stop us from having a good time.  :) Many thanks to all of you who participated in this shoot. Brittany and Brandon, our youngest shooters, did a great job at following the course of instruction. Thank you Frank for bringing them out.  ^:)^

Ken and Ginny made trip from Houston. Ken had a few words to say about his experience. His thoughts can be found here. http://monderno.com/monderno/appleseed-cute-name-serious-riflery/
Thanks Ken for the evaluation.  O0

We had a big crew working this shoot.  ~~:) Thanks to all of you for making the journey.

Pictures to follow, in Liberty, Two Wolves   :cool2:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

:pop:
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Two Wolves

:pop:

Pistolgrip

This was a great weekend in Fredericksburg.  Everyone continued to improve. A great group of people made it enjoyable for instructors as well.   :---
"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain