News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Libertyseed for homeschoolers in Austin area

Started by Bullet, March 26, 2013, 01:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullet

I'm in the process of scheduling a LibertySeed for a group of homeschool friends in the Austin area on April 19 around 10:30. It should be an easy group and I'm happy to handle it, but if any other local instructors want to come on out, you are welcome to join me! It's a private event, so PM me for location details.
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

didactic

PM sent.  I have a laminated "Battle Road" map and stand that might be useful.
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan

drip drop

I was curious if you had any takers.  It will be a long day at work for me, or I might have helped.  This bump will have to do.

didactic

Bullet and I have it handled.  Thanks for the follow-up. 

Planning meeting Thursday, the event Friday.  IAAR will follow, but probably not until next week.

We have shoots to work Sat-Sun!
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan