News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rosebud MO march 23

Started by thursday, March 24, 2013, 12:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday

We had great weather and an excellent shoot.  Unfortunately since we had no students registered for Sunday and the weather forecast is 100% chance of snow up to 6" we are canceling tomorrow.  jump in with comments and photos.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

209Ken

Agreed that it was a great shoot, and the weather cooperated (for the most part). It was a good decision not to shoot on Sunday, I shoveled 10 inches of snow off my driveway this afternoon. Although I wouldn't mind shooting in the snow, I did not want to drive in it.

Thursday, Doc, and Pete! it was a pleasure to work with you guys, I'm sure we will work together again soon.
Check out some photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/209ken/sets/72157633080280367/

209ken
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

connibear

Great to hear you guys had a great time. to bad the weather got bad there. we almost got rained out down here in macon, GA. i'll save all that for ga aar. look forward to the houston shoot. Great job guys.        connibear
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.