News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New member in Minnesota

Started by flyhigh511, March 20, 2013, 05:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyhigh511

Hi all,

Just joined RWVA and this forum.  In Lakeville.   First awareness of the Appleseed events from MNGuntalk.  Have looked at attending one for a while, but hasn't worked out due to job etc.  Maybe this year.  Last week exchanged e-mails with Kevin, re: IBC in Winona.
We were going to speak on phone this week.  I see the accident he had  last weekend. OUCH!!!   Sorry to hear about that.  The more I read on this forum, it looks like the IBC wouldn't be appropriate and I wouldn't be eligible.  So probably should cancel my reservation.   Will  try to get out to a weekend this year.     
Thanks will keep reading more.

BuzzG

Quote from: flyhigh511 on March 20, 2013, 05:59:46 AM
Hi all,

Just joined RWVA and this forum.  In Lakeville.   First awareness of the Appleseed events from MNGuntalk.  Have looked at attending one for a while, but hasn't worked out due to job etc.  Maybe this year.  Last week exchanged e-mails with Kevin, re: IBC in Winona.
We were going to speak on phone this week.  I see the accident he had  last weekend. OUCH!!!   Sorry to hear about that.  The more I read on this forum, it looks like the IBC wouldn't be appropriate and I wouldn't be eligible.  So probably should cancel my reservation.   Will  try to get out to a weekend this year.     
Thanks will keep reading more.

Welcome to the RWVA forum! This is were we converse and plan regarding the Appleseed mission. It's a working fourm. I bet your are aware of this schedule link: http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=MN&statename=Minnesota
This lists all  the shoots that are currently on the schedule for Minnesota. There are several close shoots in Wisconsin too so check that link also. Get out to a shoot this year and find out first hand what Appleseed is all about.

Hope to see you on the line soon!
BuzzG

Mike Woodcock