News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 19th Article Submissions

Started by Barbie, March 02, 2013, 03:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbie

Howdy folks.

It's hard to believe March is already here... and that our April 19th events are quickly approaching.  Now is the time to start thinking about submitting those "letters to the editor" regarding that oh so very important day in history.  Will all "letters to the editor" be published?  Probably not.  Will some be published?  It's possible... we've had some published before. 

Writing a letter to submit to your local paper is not too difficult.  You don't have to try and cram all 3 strikes into a single article... your article can even be as simple as answering this question:  What does April 19th mean to you?  Why is it important, and why should others be aware of the significance of it?  And most importantly, don't forget to mention where you learned the importance of this day!

If you need help finding the information of where to submit your article, text or PM me. If you need help writing up a lil' something to submit to your local paper, text or PM me.  I'm here to help! 

If anyone has their article published, be sure to post here what paper it was published in.  Thanks for all of your hard work guys!  (and gals!)  O0
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.