News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Finding bullets, please help

Started by karenmunsell, February 28, 2013, 07:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karenmunsell

:sos: I  did not know where to post this but since we are homeschoolers "doing appleseed" figured I would start here. We are signed up for a shoot in April but ever since the school shooting and talk of bans we cannot find any bullets and you can't even backorder them they are so far behind. Any suggestions? I am beginning to worry we will not have bullets for the shoot and we have already paid and everything. ugh. please people, do we really need to hoard 22 rimfire? sorry just venting.  :wb:

2 clicks low

If you post in the state forum for the state you will be attending one of the instructors MIGHT be able to help you out. No promises as ammo is getting scarse everywhere. Also list which shoot and how many people.

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Edheler

Here is a link to the Texas state Appleseed board.

spitstickler

Karen, are you shooting the DFW event in April? Just heard you(?) on the Radio Show. If so, ping me. I just happened across some ammo awhile back that I purchased with a future Appleseeder in mind.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

karenmunsell

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and offers, talking to Scout on the radio show the other day was great. IF you want to know what's happening in regards to the current gun situation on our country you should definitely listen, good stuff. we need to know our history to understand just what this really means. OK, enough said. Anyway, thanks again, hoping to have the bullet thing resolved before the shoot. Hope everyone signed up is able to participate. Still amazed this is even happening in this country, then again....

technoronin

I bought a case (5K) of CCI MiniMags last November.  I'm certainly willing to help out.  I'm in Austin and may be attending some of the Appleseeds around the state.

Let me know what I can do to help.