News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

free IBC, Winona, MN March 23/24, 2013

Started by Kosciusko, February 23, 2013, 10:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kosciusko

In case I failed to invite anybody specifically, and missed somebody,  feel free to pass it on, all are welcome.   I can always buy more hot dogs.

Kosciusko

here:

zero-fees, stay at the clubhouse for free, bring sleeping bag/cot, free hot dogs

http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=209

flyhigh511

Notaeh

AFTERMATH

Yes, it's still on!

Scott, I just replied to your PM.

Flyhigh, welcome to the forum!
I saw your other post and figured I'd reply here to clarify for others as well.

The Instructor Boot Camp(IBC) is intended as a jumpstart, skill development program, for current/potential RWVA instructors and/or volunteers who've met the qualifications for their intended service(s). 
For those who are interested in becoming an instructor - We'd love to have you. 
The first step in the process is to attend an Appleseed. 
The initial qualification process for instructors consists of attending at least two Appleseeds and developing the level of marksmanship skill necessary to consistently score 210+/250 on the AQT. 
Anyone who's interested in becoming an instructor/volunteer should first attempt to contact the Shoot Boss of their last event.  If that's not possible contact Kosciusko(or your State Coordinator) - Probably me, for now, to give Kosciusko some rest.

Questions regarding eligibility for this event can be forwarded to me.

For anyone who may have signed up in error please contact - info@appleseedinfo.org - to cancel and/or reschedule for another event.

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

36g

Just wanted to thank all who supplied food, cooked, attended, and of course who instructed over the weekend. Hope all returned home safely.

36g