News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Biloxi, MS - February 23 -24, 2013

Started by LawDog, February 23, 2013, 09:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawDog

BiloxiSteve's report is below.  Thanks everyone.

Biloxi Steve

Ten hearty souls attended this Appleseed despite the rain and chilly weather. With days of rain beforehand the range was a muddy, slippery mess, but by being patient, there were no mishaps. A midday rain on Saturday suspended shooting for a little while, but we carried on with history and training until the rain let up. Sunday was a much sunnier day and our shooters continued their training. My thanks go out to the Gray family for basically filling the line, I appreciate you all and thanks for getting the kid involved. I also want to thanks Ann for being a great sport. With a borrowed Ruger 10/22 she had never used before, her Saturday groups were great; just sorry you had to leave early Sunday. As always, I appreciate Lawdog (shoot boss) Kenny and Tony for coming over from LA., without you guys, Biloxi would probably wither away. I also want to thank Jerry for donning his Orange Hat and coming in from GA.  and stepping up to the plate to help out and for bringing his sons out to participate.  All-in-all it was a very good weekend.