News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Annapolis, MD Feb 16-17, 2013

Started by carlb, February 17, 2013, 11:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlb

Folks, we had another great sold out shoot, and Winterseed conditions no doubt  ^:)^ Wind chill down to 16 degrees, Gusts over 25mph, rain, sleet, snow, you name it!  Saturday we added 2 new Riflemen, then 2 more on Sunday.  A distinguished patch went to Jacob with the top score of 238 and a Cleaned redcoat, Great Job! We had 5 shooters clean their Sunday PM redcoat target. I saw outstanding performance and improvement each day. There were many others on the cusp. I know they will be back on the line persisting. Thank you to the instructors and students for their hard work.
"He who sacrifices essential liberty for temporary safety deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams
"One hundred rounds do not constitute fire power. One hit constitutes fire power." - General Merritt Edson, U.S. Marine Corps

NOMADSS

Congrats to all the new rifleman job well done.  We seen alot of improvement and we look forward to seeing everyone again in the near future.

NOMAD
8541 3/6,STA 3/2 STA,
Fast CO.,MCSFTCO CQB Section
Hurdle the dead, and Trample the weak!
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Impact Data Books is often imitated but never duplicated. We are your #1 source for modular data books by military, law enforcement and competitive shooters.

MikeCee

This was my first Appleseed event and it won't be my last. After hearing my description of the training and the challenges, my wife and one of her friends have signed up for the Ladyseed event in June.
Qualified Rifleman Feb 2014 - Annapolis, MD
Requalified Rifleman July 2014 - Waldorf, MD
Joined Applecore July 2014
Requalified Rifleman May 2017 - Annapolis, MD

FFJim

Had a great time. Can't wait to come back.

Thanks to all of the instructors.

Jim P.
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD