News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manheim, PA Feb.16TH-17TH,2013

Started by Roverace, February 17, 2013, 08:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roverace

It was a great shoot for five hardy souls that came out to Manheim this weekend.

Saturday brought one walk on all the way from upstate New York, Alex.  He started the day shooting 16 M.O.A and by the end of the day we had him down to a solid 4 M.O.A. That's what happens with two instructors to one student ratio all day!

Saturday was cold with snow.  Sunday was downright frigid with highs in the low 20s with sustained winds of 30 MPH!

Five shooters showed Sunday morning, all veteran Appleseeders.

Jay was knocking on the door with a couple of 202's and a 204. Harry requalified with a 219 for his first Winterseed patch. Good job!  Allison and Steve showed great improvement and Alex will be getting his patch as soon as he gets the time monkey beat.

Thank you all for coming out and thank you Art for helping out!

Hope to see you all again,   

Roverace

GEmanuel

Congatulations to all and much thanks to Gary, Art and Greg
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." — George Washington

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it." --Mark Twain (1835-1910)

"A constitution is not the act of a government, but of a people constituting a government; and government without a constitution is power without a right. All power exercised over a nation, must have some beginning. It must be either delegated, or assumed. There are not other sources. All delegated power is trust, and all assumed power is usurpation. Time does not alter the nature and quality of either." ~ Thomas Paine

hwilms

Gary and Art - Thank You for your time, you made it another enjoyable shoot,
despite, the cold, wind, and snow.

Carteach

Rover.... I'm trying to post images, but am getting blank screens when I do.  I'll try again tomorrow... Promise!

Art

Carteach

I have been trying to post images, but get nothing but a blank white screen when I do.

I'll try and think of something else....

Okay, thought of something!  All the images are loading on my blog, here:
http://carteach0.blogspot.com/2013/02/scenes-from-manhiem-appleseed-shoot-in.html

Rover, copy them from there and do as you will with them!

Good shoot, even with the bone chilling cold and wind.