News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

COME ON SNOW!!!!!

Started by huntrdan, January 17, 2013, 08:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huntrdan

Gettin pumped up for that winterseed at Crawfordsville next weekend. Lets pray for 10 degrees and a foot of snow. Huzzah!! Anybody else out there feelin it??? ^:)^
An unarmed man is, by definition, a dependant who becomes a subject by necessity.
An armed man, by contrast, has the means for Independence.
A rifle more than any other tool, enables a man who desires self reliance to attain it.

ATM

I'm feelin' it. See you there!  ;)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

JV

Quote from: ATM on August 14, 2012, 11:37:57 AM
It does not take a majority of cats to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men and breaking stuff in their houses.

tux

I bought a pair of trigger finger gloves at the 1500 yesterday specifically for the Crawfordsville shoot next weekend...only eight bucks!

X-Ray

Bring on the SNOW MAN!!!!!!
      :---                    :---

ATM

Quote from: X-Ray on January 19, 2013, 11:34:02 AM
Bring on the SNOW MAN!!!!!!
      :---                    :---

He said he would be there but hasn't registered yet...

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

grunt soldier

lets hope it holds off till sunday when I can show up :) 
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

JV

as much as i want to have great weather for appleseed (which is pretty much the opposite of good weather for anything else), i really cant wait until next weeks warmer temps. the pipe from my well to the house froze up, so i have no water until warm weather. would be worth the extra couple days without to see a few of the elusive winterseed patches be given away.
Quote from: ATM on August 14, 2012, 11:37:57 AM
It does not take a majority of cats to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men and breaking stuff in their houses.

Uncle Davey

No Valley Forge for you guys huh? The redcoats will be surprised!
Those who stay will be champions. Those who persist will be riflemen.