News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Sunland, CA January 5/6, 2013

Started by gonejohnny, January 07, 2013, 10:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gonejohnny

A small and intimate gathering for the first weekend of the new year in Sunland, California. Shooters Andrew, Matteo and Matthias gathered bright and early Saturday morning for some Appleseed instruction and history and eagerly fell in line hungry for it all. Sunday saw the absence of (Sat. only) Matteo and Matthias replaced by shooters Hillary and Ray making good use of the remaining time on their ROC's.

Thank you to Instructors V, MR B (549), CibGrunt and CaliDoug for their wonderful company.

Till next time!
Favor Center,
- GoneJohnny

cibGrunt

What a great group of hard working shooters.  I'm sure these guys and gal will soon be shooting rifleman scores.

Thanks for all the help from Johnny, Phil, Bryan, and Doug for their excellent instruction and stories.

See you on the line,
cibGrunt

MR B (549)

Lovely days indeed
Everyone was wonderful who showed up and Johnny's performance was outstanding as usual.
Great hearing v tell the first strike.
In a time of universal deceit,
telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

Nero

It's good to see Phil back on the trail.  Come up and visit us NoCal folks some time!
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

MinuteMan II

Thank you to all the instructors at this event.
I learned a lot from both the marksmanship training, as well as from the enthusiastic history lectures!
You can expect to see me at many future classes!