News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ready for the hat

Started by huntrdan, December 26, 2012, 08:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huntrdan

Just looking for one of those orange hats........
An unarmed man is, by definition, a dependant who becomes a subject by necessity.
An armed man, by contrast, has the means for Independence.
A rifle more than any other tool, enables a man who desires self reliance to attain it.

2 clicks low

Have you shot the score?
Have you attended at least 2 seeds?
Will you do AT LEAST 4 seeds a year? We really want you to do 12.
Do you understand the mission and the urgency of the mission?

If you answer yes to all of the above PM your last shoot boss.

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

huntrdan

I have been emailing jellowhousejake and this is what he told me to do.
An unarmed man is, by definition, a dependant who becomes a subject by necessity.
An armed man, by contrast, has the means for Independence.
A rifle more than any other tool, enables a man who desires self reliance to attain it.

yellowhousejake

I got your dates and scores, forwarded them on to Auntiebellum and SPQR. I will get your info turned in tonight.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

brianheeter

SAWEEEEEEEET!!!!!

Good to see you and X-Ray taking the plunge.  Welcome aboard!

C ya,

brian
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

HQ

Excellent!  I look forward to working with you on the line!

JV

Quote from: ATM on August 14, 2012, 11:37:57 AM
It does not take a majority of cats to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men and breaking stuff in their houses.

Brown

Thanks for stepping up Hunterdan. now get that grandson of your's to help too!!
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

X-Ray

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Mudcat

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

AuntieBellum

Welcome, huntrdan.  There should be an email waiting in your inbox.   ;)
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot