News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IN has a new Green Hat - Brown

Started by hawkhavn, December 19, 2012, 12:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkhavn

Hear ye!  Hear ye!

Indiana and our beloved Republic has a new Shoot Boss to welcome aboard.

Brown successfully completed his SBiT3 at the Nashville, IN shoot and is hereby issued even larger buckets to bail with.

Brown welcome to SB'n and thank you for a most enjoyable weekend sitting back with my cup of hot chocolate.  :)

Hawkhavn

p.s. Our utmost thanks to Lunch Lady and the rest of the Brown clan for the time you spend away from them.
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

spitfire51

..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

Huzzah!  Congrats, Brown!  Well deserved, looking forward to working many successful shoots with you in the future.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

Niecie

Congratulations ^:)^ it is always a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to our events in the upcoming year! Thank you for steppin' up and out!

yellowhousejake

Yea!!!!  Congratulations. Fitting that his first hurrah should come from the our previous new shoot boss. Well done, I look forward to wearing a Red Hat on your line sir.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

ATM

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Bryant

Also on INGO as MtnBiker6510
-----------------

R1SGx2

Brown, thank you for staying the course,

We need the help.

Think Library Seeds,,,,

Thanx for all you do.
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

Unbridled Liberty

For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

HQ

Nice Job!  Hopefully we'll see you again soon!

George Hacker

Congratulations, Brown.  Well done on earning your red hat! O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

brianheeter

(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

DaveD

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

ItsanSKS

Congratulations Brown!  Say goodbye to the last bit o color in that there beard!
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

techres

Hey, look!  The Man is now the man.   **)

Congrats!
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

NWIeng

Chilidog

No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine

kate

X-Ray

Congrats man.  ^:)^   :cool2:   ;D  O0  O0   O0
            :---

dragonfly

Congrats and well done my friend  O0 O0 O0
D-fly Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

AuntieBellum

"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

grunt soldier

custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.