News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Marion Road Gun Club Appleseed Event In Macon

Started by wbuendia, December 17, 2012, 10:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wbuendia

I wanted to tell you what an honor and priveledge it was to attend the event this weekend. Thank you to all the instructors and volunteers that gave of their time, not only this weekend, but also for their time in preparing themselves to present a remarkable program. Hats off to you all and a special Thank You to Dr. John for his insight and advise in a situation that could have gone wrong. Congrats to Owen on his Rifleman score and making a commitment to helping Appleseed continue and grow. We are looking forward to our next Appleseed.
Wade Buendia
Destiny
A.J.
Taylor

brianf31

Wade,
  I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. It's a pleasure to see an enthusiastic family on the firing line.
We have another Macon shoot scheduled for 16-17 March and there will be many others in Georgia before and after that date. Be sure to check the schedule in a few weeks. I hope to see you again.

Brian
"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

jreeves2222

Many thanks to the instructors and everyone that put this together.
Next time, I'll put out more tarp to catch the brass.
When my elbows quit smarting, I'll practice so I can clear the targets.

-Jim