News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

new member in mn

Started by AllMovingParts, December 01, 2012, 03:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllMovingParts

I am new to the forum, my first appleseed last spring and shot rifleman the second day. This weekend is my second appleseed, I will be starting as orange hat Sunday.

asminuteman

Let me be the first to Welcome you then!

read, ask questions, enjoy the trail..........

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

FreedomV

Welcome, good to see you today and I look forward to working with you to help Appleseed grow in MN.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Trig

Welcome!! An.  Thanks for taking the next step!! Try to bring a friend with ya!!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

JOEMORGAN

Welcome aboard....see you on the trail in 2013...................

JOEMORGAN
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Taylor

Welcome aboard and thanks for stepping up AMP.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

AllMovingParts

Thanks everyone.  How do I change setting on the forum? I want to change the timezone displayed and I would like to receive emails when someone replies to a thread.

Cooper

Thanks for stepping up AMP !!!
Can't help with the forum settings, I'm stuck in the eastern time zone.
Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

dronning

Quote from: AllMovingParts on December 02, 2012, 11:11:23 PM
I want to change the timezone displayed and I would like to receive emails when someone replies to a thread.

time zone setting

Select:
Account Settings
Modify Profile
Look and Layout 

The make your changes in Time Offset click on auto dectect if not right you can enter it.

Dave

Puma Mami

Quote from: AllMovingParts on December 02, 2012, 11:11:23 PM
....I would like to receive emails when someone replies to a thread.
If you want to get a message when someone replies to a thread you can click the "notify" button at either the top or the bottom of the thread. It's sort of to the right of the page, in a line of buttons. The forum will send you an email to the email address you have on file. You can do this for any thread, not just one you have posted into.

Welcome to Appleseed! I think we will have a busy year once we get going in March or so.  O0
"Saving America...lots of things are easier to accomplish, few are more worthwhile." ~Fred

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."  ~Albert Camus