News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rosebud Mo Nov24-25

Started by thursday, November 24, 2012, 08:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday

Good shoot so far small crowd only 10 on the line two riflemen already.
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

alkirer308

Chester

Had a great time Sunday, A good group of people . Thanks to Mutti and her crew, along with Doc and all the rest who worked to make the shoot a success. The day started off as it should with the reading of God's word and Prayer. I will have to work on my shooting and bring my scores up , maybe shoot a 250 next time. Oh yea, Sorry that Riflesnreins couldn't see me flinch, although she had me doing the longest Ball & Dummy I have done in a long time . Just kidding , All of the orange hats did a great job, and the history was amazing!!! I am Proud to be a part of Apple Seed and look forward to the next shoot. Thanks Again..Ralph :---
"An Armed Society Is A Polite Society"
Stand Up For Your GOD Given Rights!

connibear

Hey Ralph, glad to know you had a good time shooting. Were you able to qualify?  O0  Looking forward to seeing some pics. i'll check back later.     Ben
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

Mutti

Another nice day at Rosebud. Although we only could attend on Sunday, I'm so thankful to have met new Riflemen, Instructors and new Instructors. A few photos and as the 'net lets me, I'll have more. Thanks again to Thursday for everything.

"...who know where they are about."

300m:

400m:

Sunday Afternoon - 2 new Orange Hats:

Mutti

(Sunday Rosebud, MO Appleseed set updated as available: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22465254@N04/sets/72157632104961979/)
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

thursday

Two more riflemen on Sunday, and two new orange hats, congratulations Ralph and Oren!
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

RiflesnReins

It was a very nice day for an Appleseed.
It was wonderful meeting a group of new people. I also am thankful to have worked with SurvivalDoc,  Thursday, and Pete!
Congrats go to our two new Orangle hats!
Thank you to all of our attendees, hope to see you return to another AS.

RnR :---
"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

Savage300

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that volunteered their time and efforts to help make this shoot possible!  Realy enjoyed the day, it was a pleasure to meet many fellow appleseeders for the first time! Great day of shooting, good company, good food,  and excellant history lessons! Once again I was reminded I need to spend more time behind my rifle!!!  Thanks, Oren
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.             Ronald Reagan