News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Great Falls MT Homeschoolers 11-19-2012

Started by Mark Davis, November 19, 2012, 09:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Davis

Fourty two, mostly kids sat in the sanctuary at Valley Christian church to hear two hours of history ala Appleseed.
Countree, handed in a Instructor in Training progress check 0, and took the orange hat.

George Hacker

I hope they were all well behaved, especially Countree. ;)

Thank you, Countree, for taking an orange hat.  I hope we get some opportunities to work together on the Appleseed Trail.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Mark Davis

Well the little kid in me got great joy seeing the younger kids taking laps around the pews between strikes.

Countree

Thank you! I am sure we will bump into each other on the line George!

Mark had the children doing laps to burn off the energy and then next thing I knew, he was running laps right behind them. You know I remember him running after a few kids at another AS, It seems that the little kid in Mark must have too much energy also. lol

It was great to have you up here, Mark. See you in a couple of weeks!