News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lewiston, Idaho, November 3-4, 2012 AAR

Started by Reformed Redneck, November 05, 2012, 09:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformed Redneck

To all,

I don't think I've ever seen a weekend in November in northern Idaho in which the weather was so cooperative for an Appleseed event. Very mild temperatures and nearly windless, hardly a breeze.

Thanks to all of the shooters who took time to turn out and come to learn the fundamental techniques required to become a Rifleman, and to hear the heritage that belongs to all of us.

It was a pleasure to instruct you all, and we were all greatly gratified to see the progress you made across the board. Congratulations to John on cracking the Rifleman code right out of the gates. Well done, and with style to boot. Kudos to Jeff on his repeat Rifleman scores also. A number of you are close, maybe closer than you think. If you devote yourselves to regular dry practice before your next Appleseed you will find that improvement will come much quicker than you may suspect.

I would expect that there might be some photos showing up here before too much time goes by. Best regards to you all.

See you down the trail,
Reformed Redneck
I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."

Rizzin

I think Larry said all that needed said so I will just get to the posting of the pictures   @)

Full album at   https://plus.google.com/photos/113135752993733636241/albums/5807540684047404929   or    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.240467839416216.55367.100003590059372&type=1&l=1118644c65