News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hinckley MN 11/24-25/2012

Started by Taylor, October 26, 2012, 04:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

I was so pumped by my stint at Hinckley this past weekend that I knew November 24 and 25 were calling me so I signed up to return on Thanksgiving Weekend...how about you MN?

Come on out to celebrate Marksmanship, History and Heritage plus burn off some turkey, stuffing and pie in the process.

I'm even blowing off the last weekend of WI gun deer season (3rd year in a row by the way) to join my friends west of the mighty St. Croix so don't tell me you'd rather be home on the couch watching "the game".

Plenty of room on the line currently but that can change fast so preregister NOW...

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2947222221%20%20%20%20%20#

Your friend from east of the Cheddar Curtain,

Taylor
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

AFTERMATH

Game? 
Who, at a time like this would rather bother their minds with bread and circus?

If ye love football more than Liberty; the tranquility of entertainment greater than the animating contest of Freedom - Go home from us now in peace...  - Influenced by Sam Adams (the American lager) ^-^
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]