News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Spooner, WI October 13-14, 2012

Started by Taylor, October 15, 2012, 12:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Another great NW WI Appleseed at Indianhead Rifle & Pistol Club this weekend. Although we were low in turnout we were high on enthusiasm and totally on message when it came to  our Heritage of Liberty and Freedom. Congratulations to our new Rifleman Dom whose best score among several that qualified was 220. Bubba (aka Mario) and Dom's Dad narrowly missed requalifying with multiple mid-200 scores with his M1A all day Sunday. I'd hate to have his ammo bill tomorrow morning. Scott and Sharon both showed steady progress over the two days of their first AS and I hope that I'm there when they earn their patch. The future generation was well represented by Haley and Hanna who graduated from their air rifles fired from a rest on Saturday to a .22 single-shot bolt fired similarly on Sunday. Great job everyone. I look forward to seeing you at another Appleseed soon and don't forget that 7th Step...bring family and friends when you return. Meanwhile keep practicing and honing those skills. YOU WERE A GREAT GROUP!  O0 :bow: I am truly blessed to be able to spend my Appleseed weekends with Patriots of your calibre. Speaking of Patriots...thank you BugginOut and Dicey for your fine efforts and dedication this weekend. Unfortunately Dicey's weekend was limited to Saturday only in order to preserve what the new puppy left of the family couch after too many unsupervised hours on Saturday. Pictures following...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

More pics...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

More pics...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Last of the pics...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

One more post... a picture drawn by Hanna (4 years old) for Dicey who spent much of her day on Saturday working with Hanna and her sister Haley.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Calamity Jenn

Congratulations to the new rifleman! And way to go girls, it's always fun to move up to something new. Sorry we had to miss out on the great weekend, hope we can make it next time.

RustyRed

Great job to our new Rifleman!  :~and you all keep on dryfiring! nice pic's! wheres the pic of the sofa?? and what a birthday gift for Joyce to go home to!!
Good job to all!!
Hope to see you all soon!

Buck Shot

Sounds like a fun shoot wish I could have came,Congrat's to all new rifeman. ^:)^ ^:)^

Privateer

Another fine shoot put on by the Patriots in the Appleseed Project.  Had a great time & learned more again.  Dicey, Buggin Out and Taylor are GREAT Examples of true patriots in action, spreading the knowledge, history and skills of our forefathers through their personal sacrifice of time & talent.  Congrats to Dom the new Rifleman.  The lovely patriot girls Haley & Hannah were the best inspiration to and reason for continuing on in preserving our heritage.  A heartfelt thanks to all involved......
Far better it is to dare mighty things, than to take rank with those poor timid spirits that know niether victory nor defeat..... Teddy R.  Rough Riders

Liberty or Death,  There is NO try...... Patrick Henry Yoda

"An excellent example of what not to do"........  Positive Reinforcement by a Shoot Boss to an IIT....

"Every man dies, but not every man lives".......

BugginOut

WHat a great group to wrap up the season.  I learned a lot and had a great time!  Thanks everyone for coming out, I can wait untill next year to shoot at Spooner again.
Plan A = saving the country.
-Fred

martin

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson