News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Peterborough, NH - 13 & 14 Oct, 2012

Started by Andy in NH, October 14, 2012, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy in NH

Saturday was clear and cool.  When we got to the range in the morning. the temp was 28*F and we ended up with a high of 54*F.  Sunday morning it was raining with a temp of 48*F.  The rain tapered off around lunchtime and the sun peeked out around 3:00pm.   We ended up with a high of 58*F.

One new Rifleman - great work Dan!

We had a great group of shooters from all skill levels who came with teachable attitudes.

There was a father / daughter team who were prior Appleseeders and a couple of buddies who won Appleseed certificates in a raffle!  One instructor brought a friend and the remainder were just a couple of guys who signed up to shoot.

I've worked with this group of instructors before and I'm always impressed by how smoothly they work together.  Great job to all!

harrihiker made his first appearance as an IIT and did an outstanding job!

We managed to shoot stage one and stage two at the appropriate KD distances.  It is always a boost to me to see a shooters face light up when they realize that the marksmanship fundamentals really work for them at these distances.

The students and many of the instructors were also able to shoot in the steel target portion at 100 and 200 yards.  Everyone likes shooting steel!

Infantry - Everything else is just support!

Infantry - America's only all terrain, all weather weapons system!

Chris4shan

I wanted to thank all the instructors for a great experience. Great instruction and historical knowledge from all. Thanks to Austin, Ben, Lou, Cindy and Andy!!  Can't wait until I can take another.

I learned a lot and had a great time. Missed Rifleman by 1 point, but felt good.

Thanks for planting the seed!!

Thanks,
Chris