News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waterman, IL Oct 6-7 AAR

Started by 2 clicks low, October 08, 2012, 02:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 clicks low

Quote from: jneuman88 on October 11, 2012, 09:57:56 AM
Quote from: Prairie Eagle on October 09, 2012, 12:46:36 PM
Emily with her dad, who despite the cold stood behind the equipment line cheering her on and giving her support.

That's my girl!  So proud of her and wanted to thank you all for the help and encouragement you gave her.  I wish I could've been there, but Warren kept me posted throughout both days.  And she was beaming when she got home Sunday night!  We're hoping that I and our other daughter, Abby, will be able to attend an Appleseed next spring.  We're jealous of Warren and Emily's Rifleman patches (and Abby really, really wants a purple shirt LOL!)  Thanks again!

Jennifer (aka Emily's Mom)

Thanks.
This is why I do this. I am now ready for a dozen more AS's. I look forward to seeing you and Abby next spring. Sooner if you like the cold, we Winterseed too.
Tell Abby that I not only have a purple shirt for her, I have a purple Rifleman patch for her too.
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Prairie Eagle

Quote from: jneuman88 on October 11, 2012, 09:57:56 AM
Quote from: Prairie Eagle on October 09, 2012, 12:46:36 PM
Emily with her dad, who despite the cold stood behind the equipment line cheering her on and giving her support.

That's my girl!  So proud of her and wanted to thank you all for the help and encouragement you gave her.  I wish I could've been there, but Warren kept me posted throughout both days.  And she was beaming when she got home Sunday night!  We're hoping that I and our other daughter, Abby, will be able to attend an Appleseed next spring.  We're jealous of Warren and Emily's Rifleman patches (and Abby really, really wants a purple shirt LOL!)  Thanks again!

Jennifer (aka Emily's Mom)

Jennifer, let us know when you and Abby are coming and we'll make sure to get that shirt lined up. Tell Abby that the patch comes in purple too!

Warren and Emily can help get you both ready through some dry firing and a review of taking the shot by the numbers, that way Warren will be ready to take the orange hat as well (hint, hint  ;) )

2 clicks low

Quote from: Prairie Eagle on October 11, 2012, 11:35:39 AM
that way Warren will be ready to take the orange hat as well (hint, hint  ;) )

Sorry Prairie Eagle, I want Emily in an orange hat also.
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

jneuman88

A purple patch, too?!  She'll love that LOL!  And I'd be happy to let both Warren and Emily practice teaching us before our first Appleseed ... I think they'd both look good in orange  ;)