News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Glen Helen, CA Ladyseed Sept 22-23

Started by TrebleShooter, September 29, 2012, 08:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrebleShooter

It was a wonderful time had by all in the mountains of San Bernadino.  Twelve Lady shooters came out to the West End Gun Club Range to partake in marksmanship and history under an awesome instructor crew, many coming from ranges far from southern CA.
And again, in the spirit of 22calgal, the portajohn was decorated beautifully :)
The weather was beautiful the whole weekend, and the ladies enjoyed the shade while listening to the strikes on saturday as told by Nor22CalGal, myself, and Sharpeyedfirechild. It was hard to keep a dry eye at times, the history was truly amazing at this shoot. :)
Though we had no rifleman this weekend, Susan, a return one day appleseeder, perservered and honed her skills into a 178 on Sunday, which was our highest score of the shoot.  I have a beautiful patch for you Susan, just keep practicing!
Many ladies were return appleseeders who made sure to bring friends and family, keeping true to that rifleman's 7th step.
Thanks to all you ladies that came out and made it an EPIC weekend.  :) Keep practicing your skills and that rifleman's patch will be yours.  In the meantime, pass on what you learned and help us spread the mission. Bail, bail, bail!!

Thanks to all the instructors that came out to make this happen, first and foremost to my wonderful mother, SniperCat, my sister Sharpeyedfirechild (Who came down from UTAH!!) Nor22calgal and graceful22gal for making a heckuva long drive from norcal, and to the gentleman assistants we had this weekend, Romeo and rrhartley.

Also, some congratulations are in order.  Cindy, who scored her patch at the last appleseed a month prior, decided to step up and take on her orange hat!! SoCal has a new IIT! ^:)^

All in all it was an awesome time and I thank you ladies for inviting me out and running an awesome line!

I'm sure pictures are to follow.....

NorCal22Gal

It was truly an awesome shoot!!!! I'm sooo glad Graceful22Gal and I made the trip down.   ^:)^

Laurie

Romeo

As always, staffing a Ladyseed is a pleasure  :)  Photos soon to come.  I will upload them tomorrow night.