News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Centerton, Arkansas Ladyseed Sept 22/23

Started by Ratchett, September 26, 2012, 06:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

Another fantastic Ladyseed occurred this past weekend!! Geez I bet y'all think I sound like a broken record, but I am tellin ya LADYSEEDS ROCK!!! 7 patriotic women on the line in Centerton overcame many obstacles and saw huge improvement in their marksmanship skills. From physical impairments such as displaced ribs and pneumonia to a mental fear of rifles, these ladies persevered through it all walked away with the knowledge of handling a rifle safely and improved shooting skills. Plus, they heard the 'real' history of April 19, 1775.

Libby and Kat always great to have you shooting on the line, congratulations on re-qualifying!!

Rebecca was so fun to watch you have those "Ah ha" moments and watch everything come together for you! Hope the ribs heal quickly so you can get back down in the dirt with that new rifle!!

Amy you accomplished so much this weekend!! You have much to be proud, especially over coming a fear of rifles. Your scores continued to improve and you were rocking that rifle!! (Email coming your way on suggestion about lighter weight stock for your 10/22.)

Madie and Melanie, I always love having a mother/daughter duo on the line. You guys were so much fun!!! Both were showing improvement and your scores kept rising. Madie way to kill all those nasty household chores and win the shooting contest!

Sarah we sure missed you Sunday!! but super glad you were able to join us on Saturday!!! You were doing well, especially using a rifle foreign to you!! Thank you for the 'new' kneeling position!! I will definitely keep that in my mental tool box for other folks who have back issues.

Kenneth--Thank you for sharing your range with AS and partnering with us to teach marksmanship and American heritage. Without range owners like you we could not do what we do!!

umdaddy and Steven--our beloved 'manslaves' for the weekend. Thank you so very much for supporting these fantastic women this weekend. Your 'cooking' was yum dillicious!! 

Detter Family-- THANK YOU so so much for all you do for AS. Your generosity and gracious hospitality makes Thank You so inadequate!! I so much enjoyed the fellowship with each of you. BTW, I miss Austin!

Mother Cobbler-- Thank you for working so diligently to see this Ladyseed to fruition! Your hard work and dedication did pay off and a successful shoot you had!! Thank you for all the behind the scenes work, you and umdaddy are an awesome team!!!

Smiler, what can I say... I cannot wait for the day that I get to come and work a line for you!! You are an amazing young lady and will make an excellent SB!

Prayerful blessings to all! Stay strong, we fight together for our posterity...

In His grip,
ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Mother Cobbler

Thank you Ratchett for driving all this way with a sore tooth.  Thank you for making our weekend, hearing the history again and letting it sink in and be felt to the core, and helping with my forum questions.
I am hoping the photos I am going to send work.
Mother Cobbler