News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Leyden MA 9/22-23

Started by goodpiper, September 25, 2012, 09:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goodpiper

Twe more great days in Leyden. In the sun it was nice, in the shade you thought about another layer.

On Satuurday we had 4 shooters on the line. By the end of the 1st day Mark had made Rifleman with a score of 212. Lo, Julie, and Max continued to make improvement , working on specific issues of position, breathng, and equipment.

On Sunday Max got up to a 209, with every expectation to make the grade next time out.  With a little more practice Julie, and Lo should be there also.  Sunday also brought us 4 youth shooters, brothers Jesse and Caleb, who have been here before continued on their road to improvement. Zak and Josh (also brothers) arrived after noon. They were worked into the line with loaner rifles, and coaching from AmericaStandsStrong, and Ulysses.

To the Instructors I worked with this weekend, a Huge THANK YOU!!

aim, AmericaStandsStrong, MetalgodZ, Mr.Freedom, Ulysses, and Sir_Ludavic.  It's truly a privilage to work with you all. As a team You make it happen, and happen smoothly

I hope to see you all againin Leyden, Nov. 3-4.

Eric (goodpiper)

Pictures to come.

goodpiper

The Pictures
Pic. 1: Our Saturday morning line.

Pic 2: Discovering that sitting thing.

Pic 3:Mark getting his Rifleman Patch

goodpiper

More pictures.
Pic 1&2: Our Sunday line.

Pic 3: Something crawled in from the woods. I tell ya', you feed these things and they just wont leave.

Pic 4: Our Sunday youth shooters.

MetalgodZ

Good stuff, Eric, and thanks to everyone who showed up. Improvement by all shooters, significant improvement from most.