News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Constitution Fest ,Alexandria,Mn Sept. 22nd,2012

Started by JOEMORGAN, September 23, 2012, 12:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOEMORGAN

Deb and myself did some 7th stepping at the 3rd annual Constitution Fest in Alexandria. About 400 people attended....the number was down I suspect because of the homecoming weekend plus duck opener. It was gusty and brisk...set up was a challenge. A good amount of promo items were handed out and questions were answered. Thanks to the Constellation Lodge #81 of the Masons for their invite to the Fest. We look forward to next years event.
"Man did not enter society to be worse off, or to have fewer rights, but rather to have those rights better secured" --Thomas Paine

"Humanity has won it's battle, Liberty has a country" --Marquis de Lafayette

"These are not men, but devils" --Colonel Francisco de Paula-Milan, Mexican Army, Camerone 30 April 1863

DebH

Mike and I had a good time at the Constitution Fest in Alexandria yesterday.  Met alot of nice people.  Thanks to Carl for stopping bye and sharing some history with us.  Very interesting conversations.  The day was a little windy but a nice turn out just the same.  Fireworks were awesome.  Thanks to all the people who stopped at our booth.  Hope to see you at some of the AS shoots.

DebH   :)